Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Crappy (literally) few days!!  First Hex Christmas eve, then me 2 nights later.  I felt it coming when we were watching Prometheus in bed.  After a day of eating anything and everything, I knew I was in for a torturous few hours then days.

It really sucked.  First kind of scary waiting for it to come, and then just assuming it was not stopping.  But it did, and I feel better today.  Notably skinnier and weaker and with less of an appetite, but soooooo much better and stronger then 48 hours ago.  The great CHRISTMAS CLEANSE of 2014.  Holy hell.

Holidays are always weird, but this all made it much weirder.  Tomorrow is mid-week, and another holiday.  I spent today catching up at the studio, and feel progress.  Will have to write my annual year in review tomorrow, so it makes it in DEC.

ok, all for now.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING >
NEW THINGS >
SUNLIGHT >
WARMTH >

AND SOME SORT OF VACATION SOON.

at this point I am done with these short dark winter days boo.

No comments: