Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Got my haircut today.

I like Kirby and his (bad) attitude.  I also kind of like his smokey hands.  Ordinarily I would hate that, but somehow I don't mind it with him.  Reminds me of Dr. Tunis (orthodontist) who used to torture me by replacing the wires in my braces to tighten them.  I remember his reeky hands and heavy inhales.  I was always ecstatic when I left that office.  It was an amazing high after every appointment, riding the elevator down to freedom.

Paperwhites in the studio smell terrific.  Something to enjoy.

Tonight Hex and I de-install the long running Dolcezza show.  A success - but felt a little off.  Maybe time of year, I don't know.  Anyway, always bittersweet taking down a show.  But I'm glad it's happening, felt a little like I was overstaying my welcome.

Next few days will be kind of sad.  Looking forward to Friday - the other side.

No comments: