Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Miserably cold in the studio today.

Yesterday we had snow - more than expected.  Was nice to go out and be with Remi in the snow, but then I got word the power was out at the studio, so Hex and I slummed at home most of the day.  Took the tree down and watched Law and Order.

Power came on later in the night, but we still are without heat (going on weeks now).  The perils of renting in an old bldg with a largely absent landlord.  I guess we are just happy to get what we get.

i managed just fine with the space heater, but anytime I need to use water (for printing), my hands hurt.

Few more days of bitter temps ahead.  It's been a weird week.  I'm ready to find a groove.  Printing going fine, but I could be more productive.  Tomorrow I'll finally get to Home Depot, and get the wood and paint I've been needing.


No comments: