Monday, June 1, 2015

dear dave,

rainy monday! Big storm late afternoon.  Wind and heavy rain.

SUMMER IS OFFICIALLY HERE.  Excited coming in this morning, thinking it was June.  I usually regret letting June go when July comes around.  Usually a fast month, and it just slips by.  But this year I want to savor it.

Hexy and I started our watering regime.  Still a little shaky on the morning routine with coffee and parking.  Street cleaning sucks here at the new studio.  Looks like Mondays and Tuesdays are going to be virtually impossible when in comes to parking near the studio.  So lucky to have been on the boundary line before.  Now I'm right smack in the middle of it.  So I parked 5 blocks away.

Frustrated with emulsion problems.  Started WISH YOU WERE HERE Saturday, and realized my newly mixed emulsion was washing out.  Spent more time today trying to troubleshoot, but I'm discouraged.  Hopefully my call into NAZDAR will be beneficial.  A big perk of the corcoran - never having to deal with these frustrations (and money pits).

Beginning of the month means lots of $ out.  Hopefully I can get back on track bringing $ in.  2015 hasn't been so great. :(

No comments: