Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ha - last post was full of angst.

Had a good holiday weekend - worked saturday, went to pool.  Brunch and rockville Sunday, then dinner in Rosslyn with Marshall.

Felt like a good break, and very much the endish of summer.

Working hard this short week on preparing for Saturday - another big day.  17th st. festival and Dolcezza install.  Rain is predicted, so that's a bummer.  Right after I registered in July I realized I should have just done the 14th st. thing.  This year I'm not able to get out of it.

All has been going well.  Happy with my prints, and made progress on shirts.  Today though has been a challenge.  Low energy, and feeling spent.  Still got a lot done but it was with more effort.

Anyway - trying to stay positive and upbeat.  Hope all goes well next few days.

UPDATE:  Dolcezza got pushed back a few days.  I feel relieved.

No comments: