Thursday, October 1, 2015

Artomatic registration call came through last night, and I pulled over and registered on my phone in the car.  Anxious to get a good spot in the site selection line.  But then this afternoon I got word that Arts on the Avenue will be postponed - to the same day (saturday the 10th).

Now I feel stuck on where to put my effort.  Leaning towards pushing off my artomatic selection, but so unhappy about that idea.  We'll see.

Lots of rain past few days, and lots more coming.  But looks like the hurricane will not be a direct hit.  All still up in the air (ha).

Working on my larger FORSYTHIA print to swap out with winterberry.  CANT BELIEVE I actually took this on, because I really don't like printing it.

Next big project is to pull together prints for artomatic.  If things go as they have been, the install will somehow be pushed off like everything else this fall.  Nothing has been easy :(

No comments: