Thursday, November 5, 2015

November is here, and strangely warm.  Nice to be wearing shorts in the studio.

The time has changed, but Hexy and Remi haven't fully adjusted.  Mornings are earlier than I want them to be!

Gearing up for MCA this weekend, and all beyond.  Business has picked up and I have a long list of drawing and print projects to tackle.  A good place to be.

Heard early Friday that BUZZ was remodeling on Slaters, and I needed to pick up my prints asap.  On one hand a big bummer, but a slow fade that's been happening for months (years?) now.  Still, the exposure has been GREAT, and I was sad to make the big change.  After our yard sale Saturday we went by, and packed up.  I need to go back and see when we first installed.  Years ago.  I never expected it to go on this long!

Yard sale -- really great at clearing things out, not so great at making money.  But that's the way things go.  Just follows the pattern of the entire year.

F I N A L L Y was able to swap prints at Dolcezza last night.  We went over at 10:30 (!), and still … still … still (!) there were people sitting around that table, camped out.  Crazy - don't these people have anywhere else to go??

Anyway, I asked this guy nicely if he could move so I could work on the wall behind him.  He said something like "In 15 minutes when they close".  We waited a bit, then just decided to work around him.  What a jerk.

No comments: