Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January 2016 going better than January 2015 (as far as I can remember).  Business coming in which is great.

Got first wave of Valentines in, and like them.  Although they really are very valentines-ey.  Guess I was pushing away from that, but now I kind of regret it.  Should have maybe made them a bit more pink and sweet.

Took down DOLCEZZA show last night, and TROHV on Monday.  Bummer for both.  Including Artomatic and Buzz, that's 4 big, long running  "shows" that are now over.  My studio is full of prints, and I need to find new outlets (or methods) to sell.  Sorry to see TROHV close, but sad to say not so surprised.  Such a big (awesome) store, but too few customers and business.  End of an era.

Working on illustrations for StoryDistrict, and it's slow going.  Hoping to crack the creative nut, and things will start to flow w w w w w w w w .  .   .

No comments: