Friday, January 15, 2016

weird lonely day.

Went through the motions of working, but I felt strangely disassociated from what I was doing, where I was, and even who I was.

Like I shouldn't  be here.  Or I don't know what to do.  Or who I am.  It's a really weird (and bad) feeling, and hard to shake.

I went out to Office Depot, (the one nearby that Hex and I discovered) to get ink.  When I found out it was $10 extra, I left.  Then checking on Amazon I found it for 1/3 the price!  Crazy.  I guess they are dumping it?  Does somebody know something I don't??

Later I went through the huge pile of stuff that we saved from the basement in Rockville.  A nice "reset" on my feelings.  All the hundreds of doodles and drawings and copy pages from that golden era right after college and just before (and early on) BSUR.

Such a crossroad for my life and career.

A good chance to reflect, and what I needed.

No comments: