Saturday, February 6, 2016

my day off today (saturday) turned into a pretty full day in front of the computer, working on my website.

After all these years I just now added "buy" buttons to all the prints.  Not sure if it will make a big difference, but maybe on the margins.  I get so many enquiries that then involve multiple steps before the actual "purchase" is made.  This is such a simpler option.

Really happy to have sold "Bearly Interested" yesterday.  It all follows a similar path - somebody sees it, really loves it, and buys it down the line (often as a gift).  I wish I could figure out how to make this happen more often -- or grease the wheels.  Whats the secret?

FINALLY have our new TIVO all settled.  What a drama and ordeal.  New machine giving me fits, but all it requires is patience, and 100 tries.

I guess the radius gym is on the same path.


No comments: