Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My studio suddenly smells like a musty hotel room when you first walk in.  Slight smell of smoker and laundry and stale air conditioning air.  It's so weird!  I wish I knew where it was coming from.

Well into the week already.  Days go by really fast.  Working on print odds and ends, and finished up a commission drawing (waiting for feedback).

got a bunch of cards in, and sent them all out.  Wish I could come up with more.  For some reason the ideas are not flowing.  And I realized today that I'm not drawing half as much as I used to.  That right there is the problem.  Way too content to recycle rather then create.

Birds are happy.  Saw a squirrel up here yesterday, so I've been rationing the food so it doesn't sit.  We put the plants outside for the second time.  Hopefully this warmer weather will stick!

No comments: