Saturday, April 2, 2016

Weird going backwards in time on the blog.  I can't believe I've kept up with it for so long.  There is rich history here!

Always fun to go back same day a year at a time and see where I was, what I was thinking.  Slow and fast changes.  But the overall theme is the same: struggle over drawings, feelings, and insecurity.  I guess that is what striking out on my own is (was) all about.  Never knowing what the future holds, and always feeling insecure about it.  But really anybody could say that!  duh.

Anyway, it's saturday, and I finished up some loose ends on prints.  Early morning at the flea market with Hexy, and now the weather is opening up, I'm basically done at work, and trying the think of what to do.

A universal question!

What to do next ???

No comments: