Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Busy few days, but in the midst of it all I'm still stuck with this lingering cold.

Really sick of feeling crappy, waking up sluggish, and blowing my nose.  Hopefully overwith soon.

Good MCA weekend.  Fun to have people in, and to sell!  But at the same time I feel so naked sitting here, hoping for sales.  It's always a constant struggle - knowing how much to engage with people.  The room is small, and if I were them, I'd feel awkward coming into such a personal space.  Most the time I just say hi, and shrink in the corner.

Shirts are always good sellers.  Not so much the new stuff, but it's always hard to tell.  Each event has such a different vibe.  People are much more reserved INSIDE.  The street festivals are so much more animated.

Anyway - glad Im back in MCA, and nice to have the energy boost.

Saturday rain towards the end, and Sunday sunny, but cold and windy.  CRAZY weather this spring!

Lots to do this week, and I'm humming along.  Feeling pressed and busy, which is a good thing.

No comments: