Thursday, June 16, 2016

Breakthrough!

Finally downloaded FIREFOX so I don't have those pesky Safari warnings anymore.  A revelation, and maybe a lifeline for my computer.  Safer too!  win win win.

Another summer day in the studio!  Sometimes I feel so isolated here.  No errands to run - so I just stay inside and work and distract.  But day after day of that and things get really stale.  Went for a walk, which usually helps.  I tend to want to high tail it back because I start thinking about things I should be doing.

Lots of printing which is such a cycle of wood cutting - wood painting - positive printing - screen making - ink mixing - screen drying - printing - drying - printing -  drying -  frame cutting -  frame glueing -- then shipping.  Lots of sweeping and sanding and fretting in between all that too!

Then the process starts all over again!

It's all good.  Really happy to have all the work.

No comments: