Monday, October 3, 2016

my phone and computer are noticeably aging.  So am I probably!

Little actions get muddled and tied up.  No more snap - just laggggggggggg.  It's harder and harder to jump around.  ugh -- just writing this is laggy.  That cursed "beach ball".

I feel like it all has to do with the CONSTANT feedback loop going on behind the scenes nowadays.  Every action needs to be logged somewhere in some mainframe and quickly analyzed so I can get stupid ads for shoes when I go anywhere.  i'm going to break my keyboard I'm typing with such frustration!

A N Y W A Y -  it was a busy / convoluted weekend.  I am making it through, but still bogged down in printing and not doing enough of other things.

Sad to miss Del Ray, but it's water under the bridge.

yikes, just saw the time.  more later

No comments: