Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday over already,  now heading to Artomatic in Rockville for my first of 3 shifts.  ugh.  such a terrible 5 hours.  I cant believe it's already been a year since I metro'd to artomatic '15 at the end of the line.  so incredibly late.  That was crazy.  I really can't believe it.  time goes by so fast.

election angst still sinking in.  We have no choice but to accept it.

Remi doing a little better -- now back on steroids.  Getting into a groove here at the studio.  By late afternoon she is sooooo anxious, and paces around.  Most of the rest of the day she sleeps, and I carry her out to pee. 

Life at home is another story.  She has disrupted our sleep and patterns so much.  Which leads to bad things.  Need to focus on getting good sleep.  Everything flows out of that.

Weather is still kind of warm.  Went to buzz today - happy with my new horizontal card display.


No comments: