Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Weird long death spiral into working on my website today.  One project begot another until I was looping back to revise the original project, only to get frustrated with the entire enterprise.

I'm all over the place with creative frustration. It's gotta do this and say this but I like it this way, but that doesn't make sense.

I want it to be simple, and look great, and be easy to use.  (and consistent)

I just need to let it all go!  Editing can become so addicting!  (ha, even as I type I'm thinking of ways to change it more.  I. have.a.problem.)

anyway -- added holiday cards, created SALE prints page, and added online commission ordering.

Now I just need 10,000 people to visit!

tomorrow I need to go back to the real world of drawing and printing.

PS - scored MAJOR great plywood from hardware store today.  I'm going back for more.  SUPER CHEAP ! ! !

No comments: