Monday, April 17, 2017

mondays are always the pits.  non productive and full of angst.

today I stressed and worried over taxes.  pushing the send button is always so hard.  finishing and finalizing.  Making that final decision.  poor hex, i take him to the limit.

Fine weekend without all this angst.  It just comes rushing back.  Easter in Rockville, and a walk in Rock Creek, and the very haunting Nocturnal Animals.  Stuck with me.

Weather up and down.  Super sunny saturday as Hex and I marched in DC along with our fellow outragers.  Feels more feeble this time around.  Branded and more organized, and packaged.  I especially was bored with the speeches.  I hate speeches.  IDK, just feels settled.  He is going to be horrible.  he is going to fuck us over.  Our options are limited.  Eventually, one day, the country will be done with him.  But we are forever changed and screwed.

Remi fine today, but lots of peeing last night. 17 more days until she turns 15!

No comments: