Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tuesday already!  What a crazy few weeks this has been.

Saturday and Sunday DOG DAYS went OK - diminishing returns?  I don't know.
1.  I didn't have enough variety, and didn't have time to prepare
2.  I've had the same designs for way too long
3.  I didn't reduce prices very much
4.  i didn't promote it.

but still, seems like there wasn't the same vibe as years past.  Only a few times did we get into busy mode.  Most the time it was just a steady steam of lookers and shoppers.

Anyway, all this to say I NEED TO DO BETTER ! ! ! ! !  Next big sale is Del Ray, two months away.

- - - - -
monday was a big day, picking out "cooper'  Emotional and draining.  Losing Remi still very hard.  A big giant hole.
 today I was back at the studio, finding my way out of the weekend fog.  A good day to reset, and move ahead.

No comments: