Monday, November 27, 2017

Big U TURN today. 

After thanksgiving, and a fun working weekend, the plan for today and this week was to buckle down on work, get lots done and move forward with christmas stuff.  But just before bed last night I sprung up and remembered I had Jury Duty today, so everything was changed.

From 200+ to 24 to 8, and I was one that was selected.  Such an interesting experience and feels so serious.  A little important bubble I'm suddenly engaged in.  So next few days work gets put on hold, and I enter a strange different world at the courthouse.

Thanksgiving was great.  enjoyed the hike,a nd not too disappointed in my semi dry turkey.  Missed Hexy of course, and Emma too.

Lots of Dumbarton with Emma over weekend.  Fun to be with Hex there too.  She had a blast.

rented Big Little Lies, and really enjoyed it.  The whole world it created.  Something to remember about the holiday weekend.

This week I have little sessions of work after court.  a lot to keep up.  Now I just want o go home and chill.

No comments: