Friday, November 17, 2017

DETERMINED to return to blogger.

I don't know what the problem is - busy?  Computer a pain in the ass?  Not in the mood to recount my days?  Thinking that nobody cares anyway?  I think all of hte above.  It's such a pain getting photos from phone to computer with old phone and older computer.  Everything is such an ordeal with these things now!

anyway, we are already well into November, and I haven't written a word.

The time goes by super fast.  Weeks melt away.  This year I am 95% less busy then I was last year (no Dolcezza, no Artomatic), yet I'm still feeling overwhelmed by stuff I need to do.  I don't know why really, if you compare.  anyway, a run down:

working on cards for JDI and commissions.  And printing.  Ugh - that's it!  Oh and mugs.

Where does my time go?????
 Emma takes some.  Spending time taking her out and going to Dumbarton often, but still....

Ha, this post is just a big question mark -

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY TIME ? ? ?

Gearing up for holidays, but always feel behind.  But really, I'm not.  Getting email ready, cards, envelopes, and mini prints.  All become big projects with all the details.  And the website.  So over CCNOW, but stuck with it at least through the holidays.  Really can't believe I kept it all year.  But the alternatives are overwhelming.

Ok, what a rambling mess.  Oh well, I guess that sums it up really.




No comments: