Friday, November 15, 2013

week ended on a weird note.

felt sick most of yesterday, and went home and sat in bed watching RHOM and binging on popcorn.

shoot with Kevin and Vicky was schedulaed for 3, so I came in (they were little late), and felt much better.  Really fun time with them, and happy photos turned out in bad light.

that was the highlight.

All other times I have been dragging, a little lost, blurry, watiing on email, and blah.  I keep getting stuck in these no-mans-land days where I feel so detached from the world, what I'm doing, and what I need to do. No emails coming in, no check received, no inquiries, no movement.  A bad loop of "why bother".  (where will I sell this?  who is going to want it?  nobody's interested)

A creative week, and finished up with Hallmark, and had great time with Kevin, but …  I feel like I could have done more.  I dont know --

No comments: