Thursday, April 24, 2014

dear dave,

H st install worked out great.  I brought larger pieces (via Trohv) earlier in the day, so we had just enough room in the car for the rest.  Got over there quickly, found parking easily, and hung show fast.  Great walls and space, and by now, hex and I are old pros.

Brought only one print back, which was great.  Out of there in about an hour.

Fingers crossed I sell some…

Good day today.  Sunny and warmish.  Was off to Buzz's on some errands, and dropped off new mothers day cards.

Pizza tonight with Lee.  Feeling calm and cool and relaxed.  H A P P Y to have the past few weeks behind.  Taxes and printing, tough commissions and anxiety and Easter and the show.  Feeling like I have a a fresh page and start.  Spring is springing.  Feeling hopeful and content.

----
looked at old movies of Remi, three days after picking her up.  So heartwarming.  my baby.

No comments: