Thursday, January 25, 2007

I love his eyes


dear dave
sitting at caribou, next to the creepy, smelly microwave. Considering moving. Ok - the food is done. Now maybe it won't be so stinky.

Not sure about this blog. After telling Kim absolutely everything about my previous night, and bugging erin all day, and sending out e-mails, and talking on the phone, and sending texts, what more could I possibly have to say and record? There simply is not enough to talk about. but I will try, because I want to. And I'm so excited about branddave, and having this new creative outlet.

I feel guity because I have left remi home alone, without a chewy. She waits ALL day for me to get home. I walk her for a minute, and then leave her. And she doesn't even get her chewy after eating, becasue I ran out. Im shitty that way.

Must inventory my prints, and see what I have to sell. Do I sell one-of-a kinds? Not sure. Will have a hard time letting go of some. But I want them out the door. See you later. Thanks for spending the past few years under my couch. my wonderful couch that I gave to Sue. Who needed it and loves it. but still...

I have resolved to start my first print tonight. How to begin? outlines or color blocks. Megan has taught me to add as I go. Not to plan it all out. That makes so much sense, because otherwise I am just setting myself up for disappointment. It will never look like it does when HP prints it. Why would I want it to?

excited about karaoke with kim. class saturday. maybe date sunday with hot chocolate? doubt it. we'll see.

he has beautiful eyes. doesn't he...

No comments: