Sunday, June 8, 2008

news you can't use

dear dave,

I havnt had much time for the blog lately. Not really sure why. Fun things have been happening.

Was lazy yesterday in class. The summer lazys. Went upstairs to work on filming instead of printing. Still really into imovie, and especially garage band. Love setting my weird poems to music. ITs a real kick. Anyway, worked on "things come and go". Think I will post it here today. Wrote the "peom" just as I was leaving Urban Outfitters, at the cashier counter, on the back of a catalog. And discovered new voices I didnt know my computer had. So much fun!

BBQ yesterday. Hot Hot Hot--today also. The heat saps my energy, and I turn into a pile of indecisive unmotivation. But I will rally. Maybe I will take Remi out for a walk in the woods. A great reason to have a dog -- they get you out.

Artomatic comes to a close next week. I will help with the deinstall. Feel blah about it overall. The black box will forever haunt me. Oh well. Wonder how many posters are still there. I feel so neglectful!

Looked at a studio in Logan this week, but decided the next day it was too small. So I will keep looking.

facebook is fun. Who knew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.