Monday, November 10, 2008

maybe its just the coffee



I LOVE sexy self portraits. most of them are way too racy to publish here, but this one I just love. IT takes it to another artistic height. I feel like it is my duty to include it here!

Gays LOVE to take pictures of themselves. Maybe its an identity thing. Looking for who we REALLY are. or maybe its not a gay thing at all. I just remember taking a lot myself. And I have seen h's trove (which would be the only thing I would grab in a fire).

Now that everybody hooks up online, its a universal thing, and 1000s are available for review. I LOVE THEM. I could look at them for years. All the details. The hair. The expressions. The camera angles. The messy room backgrounds. The body hair. Its all so terrific, honest, and fake all at the same time.

No comments: