Friday, September 2, 2011

dear dave,

It's Friday!  After a shitty Monday, ok Tuesday, Wednesday got much better, and Thursday was really productive.

First round of cards came in, and then envelopes (not lost after all!), so I've been able to work on loading them into my site, and generally move forward.

overall I'm really happy with them.  All the 1,000's of decisions I had to make to get here!  It's been a winding path the past few weeks!

I have to fight the urge to work on more, tweak what I have, and just generally stay in this mode of working on them.  All to avoid having to sell - which is the most obvious part.  The most scary part!

I'm happy to be out of August.  It turns into a swamp of nothingness.  Back to School!  Back to work!  I want everybody back again.  Back buying prints, returning emails, and making decisions.  Let's go!

Summer seemed to have fizzled after June.  Maybe I should do a summer wrap-up post.  But not now.  I need to draw more.

So that's it for now....

No comments: