Friday, December 14, 2012

dear dave,

sort of a filler day.  I feel myself slacking a little as the weekend is here.  I have this one big printing project to finish - and of course it's a big, involved one.  S H O U L D all work out tomorrow.  That is the plan.

Finished up "I chews you" series last night.  Was so hard to get in the car and drive to Georgetown at 6.  Really just wanted to call it a night and go home - but glad I stuck it out.  The studio was empty, and I was able to focus and finish.  Best case scenario.

Plans to go tonight fizzled.  Traffic will suck, and I'm tired, and Hexy and I need some time to relax (and BAKE).  So I will just stay positive that tomorrow I will get to the corcoran, make my screens, mix my inks, and print my print without incident!.  No flood, fire, or fuck up.  please.

Like that one last final you don't really study for.  It's all that stands in your way from packing, saying goodbye, and leaving for the semester.  (still school metaphors - they always work).

ANYWAY - that is the story.

Made a big trip to Buzz today -- more cards, swapped prints, and put a bunch on sale.

What a year at Buzz!  What a great year.  SOOOOOOOOOOO lucky to have answered that craigslist ad a year ago.  It was meant to be - a huge boost to my business.

Anyway - many prints are selling, but when all is said and done - I have A LOT more I can sell.  The days of December are waning.  Fingers crossed the momentum just keeps up up and up!

No comments: