Monday, January 7, 2013

rush rush rush -

end of day is always rushed.  This energy surge always comes over me.  All the creativity floods in against the time deadline.  So ridiculous, but happens like clockwork.

Wish I felt this way at 2!!

Anyway - quick post:

Friday late day - made progress (!) on drawing
saturday - picked up prints at Mutt & Joe
sunday - lazed
today - mondaze.  I found my way though.  Friday afternoon taught me to chill, and let the ideas flow.  Not to worry.

Anyway, souped up my website again.  Getting feedback that people are looking over print pages a lot, so I keep trying to revise and make them better, more complete, and easy to navigate.  added a bigger archive, so there is more of a record of my past work.

Of course I'm not finished, but I HAVE to go to gym, or all will be lost.

So, goodnight.

No comments: