Monday, June 30, 2014

my head is is a loop d loop, and I'm having the hardest time concentrating.

all I can do is check my phone (email).  Mondays can be stupid.

PAINTED new studio, which is a big task and good payoff.  Painting always feels good.  The results are quick and dramatic.

Really happy with my blue floor.  A good choice.  Of course now everything else looks shabby and dim and sad.  It's only natural that it will all need to be addressed - sooner then later.

Couple of big hurdles to clear, and I'll be set to print.  Meantime, I need to FOCUS on drawing.  Bad has become worse.  i don't know what my problem is.

Good weekend.  Sunny and peaceful.  pool, rockville, farmers market, home depot, dolcezza boxes, true blood, farmland, dc noodles.  so summer.

Fourth coming up, so it makes this week tough.  All feels anticlimactic.

If I could just make drawing progress, I'd feel 10,000 times better.

No comments: