Monday, July 7, 2014

Felt like more then 3 days off!  good weekend -- hamburgers, parcheesi, omlettes, colombe, logan circle, metro, true blood, banana bread, frosted brownies.

4th of July always feels a little odd.  I remember the weird one with Ken and Kristin and Cheryl in Rockville.  I just remember we couldn't decide what to do, where to go, so we drove each other crazy.  Odd memory, but always stuck.

Summer 2014 officially feels in full swing.  July 4th is the wicket.  No going back, just fast forward to August, then a slow month, then dark, then Christmas.  It's all such a cycle.

Anyway - a good day today.  I saw M O N D A Y for what it is and will always be:  time to regroup, catch up, and NOT-FEEL-BAD for being not so productive.  But with that realization came productivity.

I can get so paralyzed.  Not knowing where to put my energy and / or knowing, but avoiding.

A N Y W A Y (2) - it's hot outside.  The day is done for now.  Time to go home.

No comments: