Tuesday, June 30, 2015

fast couple of days.

remaking HARPER on smoother surface, and preparing for shoot with Kevin (!) tomorrow.  Glad he's back for the summer (?) at least.

Hot day.  Really happy to have air conditioning.  For my walkabout today I went to Safeway for pretzels.  Nice to be out in the heat (and to return quickly to cool off).  Best of both worlds.

Had the worst Saturday, stuck inside and frustrated.  I wanted to be out, but kept fizzling.  So typical.  Now that I'm not printing at the Corcoran, I'm very directionless on Saturdays.  Planning ahead activities was never my forte.

We have JACK now for few weeks.  Looks like he will be pretty easy, but mornings will start earlier, and walking will be doubled.

Remi has been so tough this past year.  Tomorrow is our 13(!!!!) anniversary, she's an old girl.  She has slowed down a lot.  Walks outside are a major test of patience.  Inside she does just fine.  Maybe another dog around will perk her up.

No comments: