Tuesday, January 12, 2016

This afternoon the January blahs set in.  Walking back from Dolcezza / post office, I was thinking about the afternoon, and what needed to be done.  There are deadlines for sure, but the whole urgency of December always flows into the ocean of January laziness.  It hits like clockwork.  The cold weather and short days have a lot to do with it.

Anyway - OH print came out great, and there are others right behind it.  And commissions and illustrations.  Finished up a "batch" of new cards, but anxious to come up with more.

...But my energy is shifting towards getting up from my screen and stool, and calling it a day.

These are the days when it's tough working alone.  There is no current of people working and buzzing around me, pulling me along.  I have to self motivate.

**sure have been blog faithful.  wonder how long I'll keep this up!

No comments: