Saturday, July 30, 2016

A working Saturday.  Luckily I got a lot accomplished, otherwise I would be in the dumps having given up the whole day to work.

Finished up Peregrine signs this week (yaaaaaaaaaaaaay) and am on to the next batch of prints.  All went well and was orderly.

Really lucky to have all this work coming in, just feeling overwhelmed with projects.  Lists are helping, but it's easy to get bogged down (or more typically) look at it all like a big mountain and avoid even getting started.  For some stupid reason, that is always my default.

Watched some old video diaries.  Here is the progression.  Google Lauren commercials, watch Polo commercials on you tube, then RUGBY commercials, then get inspired to somehow add videos to my website as GIFS.  Open iMovie, and discover all the videos I uploaded from tapes a few years back.  There are still tons to upload, but they take time.  I have to recharge the camera battery every 5 minutes.

ANYWAY - always fun to look back.  That is what this blog is all about.  Recording the present so I can look look back.. What was I thinking then?  What bothered me?  What inspired me?

2nd ANYWAY - these tapes I watched today were full of insights and nuggets.  Few days leading up to my 1st trip on my own (Bermuda) which lead to many more adventures.  Angst over not going out enough, and not doing enough.  Unhappiness over being single, and lazy.  And most striking, my deep unhappiness working with Adam.

Everything is different now, but there were many through threads.  The more you think you've changed, the less you have.  Things and problems stay with us.


No comments: