Thursday, January 12, 2017

feeling kind of grumpy.  End of days blues.

Working on commission prints, and it's a long slog.  Hoping when all are finished and framed and stained I'll feel a little happier with them.  All I see are the little color and placement mistakes that I can't change without doing the whole thing over again (which drives me nuts).  All I want to do is start over again, but that is not practical.

Day off yesterday dealing with the water heater.  Not a fan of plumbers.  Bad memories of 1225 and 1425.  They NEVER have teh right f-ing equipment to f-ing finish the job.  NEVER.  Sure enough, they needed to come back this morning.

Remi still doing ok, as long as we stick to a strict 2 hour schedule of letting her out.  Even then she has lots of "accidents" inside.  Poor baby.


No comments: