Tuesday, June 27, 2017

more of the same!

Wondering if blogging is coming to a close?

Not so much into the daily recording (obviously) but HATE the idea of giving up on it.  I guess it has been and will be whatever I make it.

Gorging on Twin Peaks podcasts and recaps after the crazy episode on sunday.  L O V I N G this show.  So much fun and so fascinating.  I look forward to it every week.

Still working on HM designs, and trying to find my groove.  All going well though, I think I've broken the frustration with drawing bubble.  We'll see.

Funny misunderstanding with one of my drawings, which was impossible to clear up.  Ha - I hate being misinterpreted.  But I bet it happens all the time.  The life of an artist.

Remi still doing same.  Here with me all day, and sleeping.  I rouse her up to go out and pee, and she wobbles back, I carry her up the stairs, and she goes back to sleep.

June went fast.  Hopefully July slows down a bit, and we can enjoy the summer vibes.

No comments: