Friday, March 4, 2022

 Fridays come around fast.  

Month switched over, which is always stressful with $$$$$ going out.  

 

My replacement credit card never came, so I've been reluctantly using debit, which also makes me sick to my stomach.  Ordered a huge batch of cards / envelopes for SM, and it was a big hill to get over.  Frustration with WSM coming to a head.  Reached out via email, but no response yet.  I guess it's just confirmation of what I already suspected?  Hoping for the best, but bracing for the worst.  I just don't get it.

After all my angst, I'll look at IG artists, and feel positive again.  But then it always goes straight back to > How??? I know the answer is tied up into work ethic, which I'm always lacking.  Anyway, wah wah wah

Working on REDBUD, and struggling thru commissions.  Waiting to hear on a draft I sent out, which is super nerve racking!  Reminds me of collecting on lawn cutting.  I was always so hesitant about my work.

 

Dave - - - > what a mess!

 

it's  a sunny friday morning, I'm here early, and already stalling.  Pick yourself up, and get to work!

No comments: