Thursday, June 2, 2022

 ha - it's such a chore to blog, but I know I'll regret it if I don't.

Worked on printing branches today for Lee, and turned out good.  Made an extra for SM.  SM still confounding me - the latest chapter is Gtown, where they moved again, and I lost my primo selling space (again).  Now emails are not being returned, and I just feel more frustrated.  Ugh,

Happy about the large order from Pixies, and got all to her in a timely way.  Of course!  Amazing how actually being paid for merch rather than the consignment model motivates.  Obviously, so much better.


Thinking a lot about the various clubs I want to do, but I AM SO BOGGED DOWN in how to market things.  IG is such a dead-end with the algorithm.  And I've hit such a wall with the postcard subs.  But I really want to do stickers, and paper prints.  We'll see.

And color totes?  I just need a place to "put" these, and I'll fly.  I just don't know how to successfully market and find customers (who buy).  The eternal problem.

Hot days with AC - always makes me feel a certain kind of way ; )

No comments: