Thursday, March 9, 2017

dear dave,

everything is the same.

days are blending together and I feel boring.  Today I started "BALLS" print for artomatic and didnt get much work done on drawing.  Frustrated with my lack of progress (and motivation).

Weather is amazing.  I go to the post office and enjoy the sun and feel happy and warm, then go back to the studio and feel the same sense of stuck.

artomatic coming together well.  Found a plan late yesterday and feel more positive about it today.

Just need to get these drawings finished.  Then I will be so happy.

Actually thought today about cutting commissions off for a few months.  They really become such huge roadblocks mentally.  I put so much energy into stressing about them.  What if I just didnt do them anymore?  I think I would be much happier.

Kind of an exciting thought.

No comments: