Saturday, March 11, 2017

1 step forward

1 step backward

progress drawing friday after lots of frustration, then not such good news about another drawing I had worked on.

Went to much smaller Muslim ban protest this morning at the White House with Hex.  A dramatic decrease in the crowd.  maybe 1 / 85th of the amount in January.  We stood together and yelled our chants and it still felt good to be among kindred (horrified) spirits.  Fucking T****

Back to the studio today to print, and ran into problems with my printer.  A bazaar glitch that took an hour to sort out - but I don't know what I did to fix it.  Sucks.

Stayed late to finish the print, not really thinking that tomorrow is Sunday, and I can just as easily come in tomorrow to do the last lingering bits.  Oh well.

So it goes.

No comments: