Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 1 of my TR**P/RUSSIA/NEWS/OUTRAGE sobriety.

Really feels good to take control of my brain and time and thoughts and focus.  I have let it get waaaaaaaaaay out of control.

Next few days are going to be hard.  It really is like an addiction, and I'm sure I will feel some sort of withdrawal and setbacks.  Determined (now) to stick with the program and stay away from all - that - shit.  It's invasive and poisonous and pointless.

Drawing frustration today led to a white flag.  Made a concession, and am waiting for the reply.  We'll see.  Sometimes it's best to just throw in the towel, for the sake of moving on.  This was then.

Felt cleared up afterward.  I want to move on.  I want to focus on work I enjoy.  I am getting off course.

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: