Saturday, February 3, 2007

queen's portion


dear dave,
past few days have been a washout. After a few really really great days, I seemed to have crashed and burned on Friday. Woke up feeling bad, and things just went downhill. Cancelled multiple plans, and went all internal.
Thought I was through it today -- excited to work more at the corcoran, but things didn't go so well. Arrived late, made a screen, then crashed again. Glad I didn't print - I'm sure I would have made some bad moves that I would have regreted later. Came home, slept for a few hours, and then tending to my piles. Trying to get realistic about what I want to sell, what just sucks, and what I want to keep for myself. Hard for me to complete. When I made all this stuff - I wasn't thinking about selling it.
Hope to accomplish more on the site tomorrow with cord. Goodnight, and rest up. Recharge. You will come back.

No comments: