Sunday, April 15, 2007

everybody said I'd love you





dear dave,
made a lot of progress on new print saturday. Only two more weekends left to work in the studio until class ends. Missing last class because of Florida, so I need to make the most of my time. Happy so far. Using blues and greens. ha-tried to slip brown into the mix, but stopped myself at the last minute. Not sure how it will end up, but like the progress so far. and like printing in sequence. First 10 come out well, then everything gets mushy. Hope to save the proof for myself. pressure to add the run to the class suite. We'll see.

Great to see Megan again. Have so much fun with her. Plans to join the Saturday class. A little worried about giving up my summer saturdays, but why not? Its been fun. And need to get some inventory together for branddave. Cord and I have been major slackers. She is busy with freelance projects, and I am busy with hex. So we will see. At some point, I want/need to pull it together. But I think the main problem is coming up with art Im happy and proud of.

Wonderful weekend with hex. Things just get better and better. Life is great.

No comments: