Tuesday, May 20, 2008

turkey breast

dear dave
what a drag. wrote a post this afternoon, but blogger lost it. now I start over.

Fun weekend at artomatic. Bartender Friday night. Greeter saturday night. It is such a cool thing. Inspiring the way it all works. Its so cool to see all the different kinds of people coming, and participating. Im glad Im a part.

Still stinging about my booth. I can never get over it. It just sucks. Brought rubbber bands for the posters, which is a major improvement. Saw a lot walk out the door as I was greeting. Really exciting. Glad I did it.

Want to get back into creating. Excited to work on more videos, and upload from all my tapes. Just spent some time looking at my video diary. So funny. And boring. But the little details are fun. Going to chaos. Working on my bad. Tasty and blonde slacker. After a half hour I was too bored watching it all. Maybe in smaller doses.

But I like the connection to the past. My old apartment, and aspirations. So many improvements and changes over the years. Its nice to be able to see them clearly. Not that things were bad then. just different. We all grow. Its nice to be able to see it.

my pizza is ready.

ps - excited to try with the print show coming up. THe prize is cool. I would like that.

No comments: