Monday, August 18, 2008

pesto bill



dear dave

A whole year has gone by since ronnie made me blonde, but I guess that was too long, so he did it again. Not really liking the orange hue he settled on, I got it redyed again Friday. It was sort of back to normal, but now it's somehow finding its way back to the orange again after a few days or normal washing.

Saturday was spent in the yard, selling odds and ends. We had a successful sale, dubbed the "make-an-offer" yard sale. Turns out people don't like to be the first ones to make the offer. I guess they get shy - they dont want to seem cheap. So we quickly learned to start the initial haggling. It was fun, and we made $200+, which is saying a lot when you are selling things for 2 bucks.

Fun saturday turned into sickly Sunday, so most of the day was spent lounging around.

Waiting for:
a bid on SHUFLY. Go ebay!
the hills
my hair to grow out
studio!
erasure erasure (where are you?)
courtney to update my homepage

No comments: