Sunday, August 10, 2008

dear dave
it's another Sunday. they come so quickly. finished another week of the summer. the fall is marching forward fast. excited about all the major change that is just around the corner. new.

class ended with sort of a fizzle. my beloved Megan has been away for a few weeks, so I felt untethered. got a pretty good reaction to my summer prints. looking at them all together, they are a bit of a mess. not really sure how I feel about them. would like to get them framed--I think that will enhance them a lot.

unsure about taking the class again. maybe it's time for a change. plus my weeks will be different. maybe it's better not to have Saturday morning busy. I need to decide on the sooner side.

I still feel sort of blah. weeks of blah. I get flashes of inspiration- but overall blah.

excited to be working with jordy. feels like potential.

No comments: