Friday, April 22, 2011

Dear Dave,

I'm sitting on the sidewalk sheltered from the rain, with a low grade headache, Friday, waiting for a massage appt. to start in 20 minutes. Feeling sad, nostalgic, unsure.

I've been dreaming of this massage for weeks, but deadlines, taxes, and spending anxiety have been blocking me from going through with it.

I'll feel better once I'm on the table, luxuriating.

Weird middle time. Projects done, and printing burnout. A good time to change gears.

I've been drawing a lot lately, and loving it. I send the drawings off to Amy (too quick?), and await her reactions. It's nice to have that relationship again, between artist and editor. Feels comfortable after 2 years.

Corcoran closed this weekend for Easter, so I'm free of printing guilt. A good thing, because I'm struggling with what to do next.

Happy to relax, and recharge.

No comments: