Wednesday, April 27, 2011

dear dave,

good few days. things much better, physically and mentally. I realize enow that I must have been really affected by all the pollen. I was running on empty, tired, and headachy. Feel much more resolved now. Much more energy and purpose.

I've been working on some new drawings and prints. I really need to just spend a few days coming up with NEW. I feel a little stuck in the past, making a lot of prints that I've made before.

Hex leaving for LA soon. I'm anticipating long days at the studio working. Looking forward to that aspect. Not to missing him!

I'll have some much needed DAVE time though, which is good. very good.

Missing photography! I've had no luck scheduling Dave K, OR finding new TFP guys. Really strange. Very much a rut, and I can't figure it out. Is craigslist dying?

No comments: