Friday, January 27, 2012

January is going out with a blah.  Can't shake the pre-cold.  Rather then get incrementally better each day, it's going in the other direction.  Seems like everybody is sick.  Somethings in the air.

Much nicer day weather wise.  Up to 63.

Hex and I bought 4 lasagnas this morning for this weekend.  And 3 pounds of rawhide chewies for Remi.  Then I delivered 200 cards and 24 shirts to Trohv, and finally hung my 2 new signs at the front gate of the studio.

Finished up 3 illustrations for speakeasy, almost finished up 1 commissioned print, ate 5 chocolate chip cookies, and probably 8-10 hard pretzels.

Its after 5, I'm going home.  Wish all these numbers added up to something exciting, but I don't feel like I accomplished enough this week.

BUT - valentines were marketed/distributed, blank shirts are en route, a bunch of orders got processed, a commission came in, a commissioned print went out -- along with a hefty illustration invoice, I sold a few more prints, found a new model, and a big card order came in, and a big card (printing) order went out.

not such a bad week after all?

No comments: