Monday, October 15, 2012

dear dave,

drinking lots of water today - I have eaten so poorly lately.  pizza, brownies, chips, coffee.  It all feels like poison.  I just want to wash it all away!

Great weekend - Fall MCA Open Studios.  Not such a huge crowd, but I was in good spirits and happy to be here.  The space is awkward, I never know where to stand or how much to talk, but I think I struck a good balance.  Some super fans came, and I think I made some new ones.  Tom Goss and Mike came, and good ole' Megan.  Oh, and Erik Weber was another highlight, and Lilian from Shaw Dog Park.

Exciting and fun.

Sold a few prints, lots of tee shirts, and cards continue to be a big hit.

Happy now to move forward.  Events are over now for awhile, so I can push on regular projects.

A catch up monday.  Guilt free!

No comments: